Wed, Nov 03|
Fundamentals of Fetal Monitoring (1)
Online Course for new registered nurses or experienced RN's wishing for a refresher course to electronic fetal monitoring. This course is offered only to RN's working within Illinois Perinatal Networks. Applied for 7.75 CNE's for Nurses.
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2021, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CDT
About the Event
- Identify the purpose of fetal monitoring
- Identify the components of the feral heart rate and associated physiology
- Describe fetal monitoring baseline characteristics using the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) terminology and criteria.
- Differentiate characteristics of Category I, II, and III patterns
- Explain the instrumentation for fetal heart and uterine activity monitoring.
- Explain various methods of antepartum testing
- Discuss the common nursing interventions related to fetal heart rate patterns and related maternal physiolgy
- Discuss the components of nursing documentation, legal issues and communication
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91)
Criteria for successful completion for contact hours
vAttendance for the entire presentation.
vA post-test of 80% or higher.
vComplete an evaluation form.
7.75 contact hours will be awarded
If you have questions about Fetal Monitoring classes Or RNC classes please reach out to Susie. Carolyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundamentals of Fetal Monitoring. November 3, 2021, 8:00 - 4:30$0.00